His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Monday, June 28, 2010

Marriage Counseling!!! (Actually Going)

Well today my husband and I went to marriage counseling for the first time today and I didn't really like it. Like I said before I am a very private person. Plus the lady talked way to much. I don't know if my husband got anything out of it cause I know I didn't. She was telling us the same thing that our counselor from family expectations told us. I don't know why we are going I really don't want to keep going when we have family expectations. I don't know why my husband can't just tell me at home what he wants. I wish some days that he'd just talk about what is bothering him. Not just about whats wrong at work or home but about Brooklyne too. I know a lot is on his mind and I want him to tell me. If he keeps everything bottled up he'll lose his mind. I also wish he would grieve about our daughter. I don't think that marriage counseling is going to help us. I think I better pray about this some more. I also think I need to talk to my husband about this some more as well. For those who think they need it I'd say go for it and do it but if your not sure pray about it and talk it over with your spouse or other half. NEVER do it if you don't like it OR feel uncomfortable and NEVER force someone to go and ALWAYS tell someone your both going.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have the right thing at heart Brenda. Pray about what is on your heart and talk to your spouse. We are praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete