His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Thursday, January 20, 2011

It as been awhile since I have wrote anything. My family is doing great and Jake and I are doing wonderful. I have found out that I must have back surgery In the middle of February to remove a bone fragment. I am scared and it also means we have to stop trying for a baby for a little while. I am ok with it and so is Jake we want me to be healthy and not hurting during the next baby. I also have gotten rid if some much needed drama and I feel like weight has been lifted off not only me but my family. I was just making everything and everyone sluggish and tired. Now we have been having lots of energy and I love it!!! We also found out that we are going to England but Jake's orders are being stoped due to my back surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment