His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I don't know

This is my first "blog". I never do facebook or any of that stuff (that's all Brenda). Just got out of the hospital today. Gonna go back to work tomorrow, and start some marital counseling next week. Just trying to figure out how to push foward with my life and my family. The counselor tells me I have new coping skills that I didn't have before, hopefully I'll remember them and use them. Moving foward is the idea, not back.

No comments:

Post a Comment