His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

A New Crib?!

Ok the funniest thing happened to us last night my aunt called us and asked us if we needed a crib. I was like what! My cousin bought a crib cause she is pregnant but some one is giving her a crib and she wanted to know if we wanted it cause we are going to try for another baby soon. I told her that we would cause we would need one and it comes with a matress to so we don't have to go and buy one. After I got off the phone I was like ok that was a sgin from God and a good sgin at that. It is so wonderful God is blessing us with things for our future children. I pray now all that happens is we are pregnant before September. I also am praying really hard for a girl sometimes I pray for more than one baby at a time. Funny thing is I've always wondered if I could handle two babies at once plus a toddler. I guess we will see if it happens God only gives you as much as you can handle.

1 comment:

  1. you want twins Brenda?!? whoo! you are BRAVE! LOL! That is so cool that your aunt gave you a crib! what a blessing! (And thank you for the prayers! we are praying for you guys too!)

    ReplyDelete