His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another Baby!

My husband and I talked in the hospital about having another baby. We decided that we didn't want to wait for a full year to try again. We had decided that we would be pregnant by September of this year. At my check up at my OBGYN's for my postpartum check up we asked when we could try again. My husband was in fear of hearing that we would have to wait a year to try again. To his surprise she told us we could start having a baby after i had two regular menstrual cycles. I looked at her and told her we would see her in September. She said that that works for her. I love my OBGYN she is so great! I have one thing I need to say if you lose a full term baby don't wait for a year to try again and always stay with your husband never give up on a marriage cause of a baby's death. Cause what happened to that one baby will more than likely never happen again. Never give up GOD is always with you and on your side. He never gives you more than you can handle. I know that one day I will see my little Brooklyne again I have a baby in heaven waiting for me and she knows I still have things to do here on earth. She also knows that I will have more siblings for her and that they will need me in the years to come. The best thing is she knows them before we do she has already met them. She knows who comes next. I just hope it's another little girl if it's a boy then that's cool to it's all up to GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment