His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Marriage Counseling!!

My husband and I have been talking about going to marriage counseling lately for what has happened with Brooklyne. Now I don't know very many people who are phobic about shrinks or counselor's but I am one of those people. I really don't like people to know what is going on in my life. I like to keep people out of my personal business as much as possible. I really don't know how to deal with this one I guess I'm along for the ride. Jake wants me to go to help him get through this. So I am going to go and not say a word during the sessions. I have vowed to say as little as possible. I know he will want me to talk but I really don't want to. I am so tired of hearing that people are sorry for what has happened to us. Every time I hear it I want to slap someone. I also hate people who say I know what your going through and they tell you that they had a miscarriage. Every time I hear that I think to my self you have no clue what it's like to lose a full term baby. Even people close to me say they know what I'm going through. I am thinking people shut up cause no you don't. I know only one person that lost a baby at birth and I've known her for sixteen years I thank GOD for Qumi every day. I can call her when I have been having a ruff day with what happens and she just lets me let it all out. I also know she wishes she could come and be with me and let me cry on her shoulder and hug me to death. She also try's to give me good advice when its needed. I am glad GOD gave me a wonderful husband and great friends. Some days I wish we never lost Brooklyne so neither one of us was going through this pain. I remember a verse in the Bible I like to live by every day Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.". It helps but the person I really need is my husband to tell me how he feels so we can move forward. I hope this counseling helps.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you all. I think it is great that you are both such a support to one another. Lean on God and lean on eachother. Praying for strength and wisdom in these hard days.

    ReplyDelete