His Loving Grace!!

This blog is for our daughter Brooklyne Alamea Marie. She was born on May 15th, 2010 at 2:03 am and died two and a half hours later. Not only will you see me bloging but you will also see blogs from my husband. Our daughter died from Bilateral Multicystic Kindey Disease. You will get to know all the things we are going through. Our feelings. fears and most of all our battle with the pain we are going through. Maybe we can help others who lost children the same way we have.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Big Brother Doesn't Understand!

Kameren our son asked me the day I came home from the hospital where is my sissy. I hadn't thought about how to explain to our three year old son that his sister was in heaven and not coming home. It caught me off guard and it made my husband quickly think what to tell him. My husband got down to our sons level and told him his sister was in heaven with Jesus. Kam looked at him like he was nuts. Kam then looked at me to see if he was really telling him the truth. I then told Kam that his sister was now his own little angel. For two weeks after I came home that's all Kam could talk about was "mommy where is sissy?" or if he saw a piece of baby clothing we had "that's sissy's!!". It was sad to know that our son was thinking his sister was still coming home. I woke up on May 28th knowing that I would more than likely hear the same thing from Kam I have been hearing for two weeks. I surprised me when he said nothing all day. The only thing he did was look at her scrapbook and say "mommy I want another sissy". That's when I knew that I not only did we have to try for another baby for our self's but for Kam. He really wanted to have a baby in the house as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment